Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Schedule change!

Well, my sub job ended just in time. I finished up with my fifth graders just before Thanksgiving, and the timing couldn't have been better. With all the holiday preparations, decorating, shopping (and don't forget birthdays!), I needed this time off. On top of that, my choir has eleven(!) performances this year, averaging three per week! I think I would be a crazy person right now if I were working full time, too. I still get called in to work a day here and there; I've been doing a lot of half days these last couple of weeks, and that's been perfect. If I work afternoons, I can still go exercise in the pool in the mornings, and that feels good. We'll see what the new year brings. Maybe I'll have time to get some deferred maintenance done around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment