Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sarah's 17th birthday

Sarah turned 17 on November 14th, and I wasn't here for it!   :-(    I went to Mobile for my mom's 80th birthday (the day after Sarah's), but left Sarah in her dad's and sister's capable hands. They had a lovely dinner at Newport Bay, and plenty of presents to open (compliments of my pre-trip shopping and Emily's wrapping!).

Sarah really wanted to celebrate her day with her friends by attending the opening day of the latest Harry Potter film - Harry Potter and the Deathly Horrors, Part I - and I was home in plenty of time for that event. It opened on the 19th, so we purchased tickets ahead of time and prepared for 7 girls to descend on our home afterward for cake and gifts.

 
 

 

 
 

 

 

I think they had fun! Happy Birthday, Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment