Monday, July 13, 2009

Eureka!

Well, one day on the road, and we arrived in Eureka last night, just in time to eat at the last restaurant open in town. (Typical for us; pushing it to the limit...) Eureka is a quaint town with beautiful Victorian architecture. Can't wait to see more of this town and its homes today.



Other highlights of yesterday's long drive: a funky burl wood shop on the side of the road (there are plenty!), lovely beach views along the way, and the Treesort of tree house lodging in Southern Oregon; we checked this place out for a future trip with my Girl Scout troop and/or our family. I just think it would be too cool to sleep in a tree house!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen that Treesort online - I'd LOVE to try it! And I'm scared of heights - but it's just too cool!

    ReplyDelete