Monday, August 2, 2010

Lost!

OK, I admit it. I'm hooked. Sarah discovered the TV show, Lost, last summer, and watched it from the beginning in preparation for its final season. She was so involved, and talked about it so much, I became curious. As a result, she insisted I watch it with her over the summer.

Now, let me say, I made a conscious decision NOT to get involved in this drama when it first aired. I had a lot of programs I was already watching, and just didn't have the time for any more. Over the years, as more and more people talked about it, I became more intrigued - it truly did sound like something I would enjoy. But by then, it'd been on for so long that I didn't want to start watching in the middle of the series and feel lost (pun totally intended!) from the get-go.

Sarah reminded me, however, that I could watch the whole thing on DVD, start at the beginning, and go straight through. So, that's what we're doing. And I was grabbed immediately, in the very first episode. We are 2/3 of the way through Season 1 now, and I can't get enough. OMG! There are six seasons! I'm afraid I won't get anything else accomplished this summer because I just want to speed through to the next episode and see what is happening next!

No comments:

Post a Comment