Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More sewing projects

Emily finished her latest sewing camp today, and brought home three completed projects. The first is a darling - and handy - drawstring tote bag. It can be worn on one shoulder (Emily's preference) or in the traditional backpack-style. It is not so traditional, however. It sports three pockets on the outside: two square pockets and one just the right size for pencils. Very cute!



Project number two: a pair of pajama pants. Emily decided to make hers shorts, and chose a cow print to coordinate with her collection of cows and cow paraphernalia.



Lastly, she made an apron that is so cute, I'm covetous. I love the coordinating fabrics she chose, and the style is really different. It's simple as can be, just a square turned on end, but what a difference that makes. Now she's all ready to help me out in a serious way in the kitchen!



Hmmm...Guess who will be making her own Halloween costumes in the future?

2 comments:

  1. mom please use the OTHER picture of the pajama bottoms. I look ridiculous.

    --Emily :$

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look darling - and it's my blog, so I get to publish the pictures I choose.

    ReplyDelete